bring water, avoid pony
1. No, It’ll settle down but it won’t end. Cosplays are still strong of ended series in the pasts, if its considered memorable, it will be done.
2. Fantrolls welldone are very nice at conventions. As long as they can’t be easily mistaken for a canon troll.
get mad an go hulk and destroy them and scream buckets
notes for cosplaying homestuck at an anime/comic book/any kind of convention
- don’t bring your shit in a bucket
- don’t bring a bucket
- if you bring a bucket don’t throw it around like a whip
- don’t hit people with buckets
It looks like it :(
I’m not sure what happened, the account is coming up as deactivated.
Hopefully maybe it’ll come back.
It can be dangerous, most of the times, its very chill and you’ll meet lots of cool people.
You should be fine, just remember you’re in public. Don’t talk to creepy people who ask you to go into their van for free fruit gushers and homestuck shirts.
There are quite a few teenagers into homestuck, its become fairly common in the con scene. Remember convention etiquette and avoid flying objects and people. :)
It depends on if your going in a group, if you have more people moderately close to her age (14 - 17) and her maturity.
I started going to conventions personally when I was 11, But I was always in a big group, so nothing too traumatizing had happened to me. If she is a girl that is more independent in her actions, I would say go for it.
Just make sure shes not the type to harass people, excitement is wonderful, personal space is too.